User Tag List

Thread: Football Manager 23

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had it in my head that if either goalkeeper conceded, they'd swap over for the next time. Completely forgot that clean sheets don't exist on FM23 so Luca and Lofty are basically rotating every game.

Mahow's just missed a penalty, the wazzock. That's him destined for a job at centreback, I think.

Aydee trains well every week but is absolutely turd in games.

Spoonsky is phenomenal. Can play almost everywhere and always seems to assist, wherever he's playing. Strange he's so generous when most of his teammates are on his dislike list.

Good job we've 31 players cos everyone racks up yellow cards like they're TTH posts in a reg thread.

Also I like playing Boston away cos we can rock our snazzy third kit. Presumably Southport too.

Just noticed Clunge is tiny in the match engine. Him and Queenslander are our shortest players, both 170cm. Lofty of the course the biggest at 208. Dark Soldier (205) and Josh (200) also very tall, and both black. Lofty also the heaviest player, with niko_cee the lightest.

Also this made me laugh:

Always been a topic of conversation, in what order we all weigh. I'd agree with this.
    Last edited by Baz; 30-11-2022 at 12:08 PM.
    I'm a twit