Mostly unsold growth. For example, where companies offer dividend reinvestment plans, I've typically opted in and it's factored that into my basic shares x market value calc. But I didn't bother calculating cash dividend paid, which I just treat as money to spend on life and expenses, and more recently paying down the mortgage.

I only own shares in NZ and Aus companies (easier for tax and simplicity reasons, but probably horrible for market diversity reasons).
I've got... a couple of infrastructure investment companies, airport, packaging business, biotechnology/vaccines, index fund, pension fund, and shares in the engineering consultancy I work for.

In terms of growth/performance this past year:
Good = infrastructure investment, engineering consultancy
Average = airport, pension fund
Bad/meh = packaging, biotech/vaccines, index fund

Goal is to eventually return enough in growth/dividends to be equivalent to my full time job. In 2023 it's done about 66%. Of course this gets harder if I get a decent pay rise, but it's still a good motivator either way.

Having said all this, I have a lot of sympathy for those less privileged who either weren't ever taught the power of investment, or don't have the start up capital to invest anything. Not to say I'll ever be part of the super wealthy/elite, but even with the little that I have done, the whole thing feels like living life with an economic cheat code enabled.