User Tag List

Thread: Acid Attacks

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acid Attacks

Fuck me what the fuck is wrong with some cunts. When did this start to become popular? 5 last night by the same two cunts in London, apparently random. Can't think of anything worse tbh.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moped robberies have seriously taken off this summer. They are absolutely rife across the south, often with people attacking with a hammer and riding off, but in this instance it seems acid.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to say "WTF are you going on about you fucking moron?" but then I saw that there were 454 acid attacks last year! Indeed, how did this become such a big thing? Is it all Muslims doing it or what?

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    I was about to say "WTF are you going on about you fucking moron?" but then I saw that there were 454 acid attacks last year! Indeed, how did this become such a big thing? Is it all Muslims doing it or what?
    It seems to be a favourite of theirs but certainly there have been some white cunts at it as well. Those two Muslims who had acid chucked over them was a white perp.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acid is an east London thing. Fuck knows what the rules are over there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moped robberies have taken off big time as Jimmy said, two blokes at work got done over by it. One simply getting his phone yanked out of his hand.

Acid is a fucking scary thought though. 5 randoms in one night. Seems like it's not one specific group either, people of all races giving it a go.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was talking to a friend who lives in Islington that's been hit twice with moped robberies where they just grab his phone and ride off just this summer.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my mind a 'moped robbery' is someone nicking a moped, so I was sort of wondering why all the victims weren't wearing helmets to save them from the acid.

Although it seems they were both robbing mopeds, and robbing from mopeds. The way the bbc write it makes it sound quite a feat. Pitching up on a moped and making off with another (and presumably your original one). I guess that didn't happen.

People have been snatching shit (phones) and legging it (in one way or another) since time began, or at least since phones began. I saw a friend lose one at a pub on Euston road in the early 2000s, his mistake being having it on a table near an emergency exit.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acid attacks are probably the worst thing you can do to a person. I mean, a stabbing or a shooting (usually) intends to kill or stop its victim. An acid attack only intends to fuck that persons face up for life. Utter, utter cunts trick.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep - it should carry a life sentence to my mind.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just cultural enrichment you racists.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41376150

Another one, by the sounds of it.

These cunts want kicking down a well.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to clothesline some little cunt off a moped.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moped jousting really should be a thing.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any time I'm walking along by a cycle lane and a cyclist is coming the other way the thought crosses my mind. And most of those are probably acceptable people who've never acid-ed anybody.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you caught one of the cunts that did it, it wouldn't be at all unfair to tear them apart by the limbs there and then.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, was up Westfield a few hours before that. The randomness and it being in East London are a genuine fear for the missus about me living here, personally I've pretty much always lived in areas that have higher than average instances of violent crime so I'm not concerned, but it genuinely plays on her mind and I imagine does for a fair few round here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are increasingly few reasons to live in London, and all the ones that there are are to do with money.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If these acid attacks are a mark against the city, you're my mom. I can't say 10 people across a city of 8 million being injured by acid in one summer (we're not talking about the other acid victims, who are mostly Muslim wives) really changes my view about the city. From my experiences this summer I'm still way more likely to die by Deliveroo driver than by terrorist.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious, when did the "you're more likely to die from...." argument escape the sensible confines of reassuring people about air travel and permeate all other walks of life?

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you die from an acid attack? Surely it's more about horrendous pain and horrendous disfigurement?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Can you die from an acid attack? Surely it's more about horrendous pain and horrendous disfigurement?
    Absolutely, it doesn't even work.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    I'm curious, when did the "you're more likely to die from...." argument escape the sensible confines of reassuring people about air travel and permeate all other walks of life?
    I'm curious, how is it not sensible here? Talking about feeling unsafe in a city because of an incredibly small number of acid victims, while totally ignoring all the regular threats that a city of London's size poses?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mokbull View Post
    I'm curious, how is it not sensible here? Talking about feeling unsafe in a city because of an incredibly small number of acid victims, while totally ignoring all the regular threats that a city of London's size poses?
    People aren't ignoring them, they just accept them because things like cars offer a degree of risk people are happy to accept in a trade off for the convenience they bring. Where's the trade off through being run down purposefully or having acid chucked in your face?

Look I know it's important to say we're not scared, or these things won't change us (because the terrorists "win" otherwise, oh the lols), but people are scared and they have changed. That's the reality of the situation, no matter how many people may wish to dress it up otherwise.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multiculturalism.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At what stage does just letting the terrorists do what they like turn into them winning? But we're not scared so it's ok!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people might be scared, I genuinely am not and most people I know aren't. The chances of anything like that happening to me are statistically lower than the chances of me developing ALS, and I don't live in constant fear of degenerative neural disease etc. Of course you have to try to find ways to stop the societal rot, but the fear you feel is just a mismatch between what your psyche deems as dangerous and what the numbers deem as dangerous

London's no more dangerous than it was a decade or two decades ago

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a pretty crap way of looking at it. A dozen dead out of a city of eight million sounds alright, but eight people out of those unfortunate enough to be in the pubs around Borough Market on a particular night not so much. If your risk of developing motor neurone disease dramatically increased by being in public places, and there were thousands of people actively working to ensure you got it, it might become a factor.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It makes sense to be paranoid of people working against you, because look at all the fucking Muslims that don't want to be a part of regular society. To feel that you're at genuine risk of a terrorist attack every time you go into a crowd, eh, I don't buy that.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    You can die from any type of burns injury.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some yoofs tried to egg me and my brother in law in Bermondsey last year. If that's not proof of the dangers of That London I dunno what is.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mate got mugged at knife point on the way to Brixton Academy after having to walk from a few stations away. He only had £20 and he managed to haggle them down to only stealing £10 because he didn’t want to walk home from the train station.

London has the most caring muggers.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    You can die from any type of burns injury.
    That's after infection though isn't it?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey M View Post
    My mate got mugged at knife point on the way to Brixton Academy after having to walk from a few stations away. He only had £20 and he managed to haggle them down to only stealing £10 because he didn’t want to walk home from the train station.

London has the most caring muggers.
    Should've taken an Uber.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would have probably cost him more.