Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3495

Thread: FIFA 18 - sponsored by capitalising the thread title

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yevrah View Post
    Do you play Online Danny?

I think I might start doing that soon. SB is getting quite tedious and it's almost a part time job to get Elite 1.
    Nah. I have no interest in playing that amount of games during a weekend league and at this point of being out of online play for so long I would probably be crap at it anyway

Currently SBs will satisfy my need for FIFA. Some weeks I play them all, most I probably do between 1/2 and 2/3. I think I enjoy the trading more to be honest.

If you are going to BPM you should sell your coins. First site I pulled up is offering $83,72 for 1m coins

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

If you are going to BPM you should sell your coins. First site I pulled up is offering $83,72 for 1m coins
    Blimey, didn't realise it was that much. How you transfer that many without getting banned is beyond me though. Oh and out of interest, what makes you think I should sell my coins if I'm going to give BPM a go?

I'm gonna give it a crack as I'm curious to see how much you can earn. People like Nepenthez swear by it. I did it ages ago on FIFA12 or FIFA 13, but with the 750 coin bronze packs and definitely made money, but apparently that's the wrong pack to be opening.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone used SIF Harold Lozano? I'd invested in him, but he looks mustard and so tempted to just use him off the bench instead.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Dendoncker as my loan IF, which while a bit shit did make me take a second look at his stats. He'd make a beastly CDM with the right card.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blimey, didn't realise it was that much. How you transfer that many without getting banned is beyond me though. Oh and out of interest, what makes you think I should sell my coins if I'm going to give BPM a go?

I'm gonna give it a crack as I'm curious to see how much you can earn. People like Nepenthez swear by it. I did it ages ago on FIFA12 or FIFA 13, but with the 750 coin bronze packs and definitely made money, but apparently that's the wrong pack to be opening.
    Was thinking you would be looking at something of a "fresh start". Obviously keeping the beast team and maybe some of the coins. That's decent money for them though!

Got Dendoncker as my loan IF, which while a bit shit did make me take a second look at his stats. He'd make a beastly CDM with the right card.
    I was watching someone when they pulled him who said the same. I think he had a TOTS last year that was a bit of a monster.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Willian as my loan TOTW which isn't too bad at all, easily the best I've had.

IF Lovren in my packs was the best. Only had one other at 83.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to keep my Mega Packs for ToTY (I Know I've said this before...) and am hammering through Serie A now to bolster that. 7 down so far and it's not been too bad. Skipped Beneveto as I'll probably leave that until last to offset the pain of the 30k cost with the overall reward.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was thinking you would be looking at something of a "fresh start". Obviously keeping the beast team and maybe some of the coins. That's decent money for them though!
    If I could guarantee selling them without getting banned halfway through doing so (or ripped off) I'd probably just do it and start again on the other Xbox account I have so I'd still be able to use the decent stuff from the catalogue to get me going.

What was the site you were looking at? I found a UK one for £5 something per 100k, but they didn't seem to want that many.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished the Serie A SBC. Not sure exactly how much it cost but I had a fair number of the players needed in the club. Only Beneveto and Juventus were real bastards.

EDIT: Oh and had a look a bit more at coin selling, it looks pretty dodgy and EA basically ban anyone with suspicious activity on their account.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers, that was the one I saw with the low demand. Only 760k of coins wanted on Xbox. Seems odd.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled Ibra from my Gold weeklys. He was the striker I was looking at before Shearer ffs. Who I am now 1 SBC away from getting and I feel it has cost me a lot less than I thought it would. I should have totaled up really. Cant be near 500k tho.

Cheers, that was the one I saw with the low demand. Only 760k of coins wanted on Xbox. Seems odd.
    Shit yeah, forgot you were on the xbox not PS4.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't play any matches at all last week. Just did some selling and sbcs and am up to 800k in coins now.
    Anyone tried that Arnautovic striker card?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled a silver player that goes for 20k+ yes please. Ié from Lille.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought FIFA coins recommended by The Agent. I didnt get banned, but my team got wiped clean. Not sure what punishment you get if you sell coins.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    I bought FIFA coins recommended by The Agent. I didnt get banned, but my team got wiped clean. Not sure what punishment you get if you sell coins.
    It'll be the same and I don't know how they'd administer it so as to be worth it without selling 200 coin cards to me for 10k a pop, which would take ages and would surely be so obvious I'd be all but guaranteed to be banned.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Didn't play any matches at all last week. Just did some selling and sbcs and am up to 800k in coins now.
    I think I'm going to try and do that this week. I need a week off of the 40+game slog. I could just play the midweek games and then take the weekend off, but I know if I get to Friday with 40k+ of SB points I'll just carry on.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TOTY has been announced. Some voting system
    https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/sta...26935867265025

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Don't jump to DKT/WL then.

You'll lose your whole weekend playing the worst of the worst dickheads.
    Cheers mate.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a fan of that TotY structure. With it being community chosen there was an opportunity to have subs and reserves and instead it'll end up with 11 92+ players with miniscule pack rates.

Think I'll open the 34 packs I'm sat on now as a result.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope Kimmich gets one and I can afford him.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'll look forward to that. His pace should be upgraded to a level that'll make him phenomenal at right back.

It's strange, of the 55 cards that could be in the team, I had a surprising lack of interest in most of them.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's only Kimmich, De Gea (who I'll never afford) and Mbappe (only if he's at RW) so it's the same for me.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opened all of the packs and they were mostly dogshit then in the last one I pulled Boateng.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get him and Farhmann in the team?

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got him in the team already.

Just looking at options currently though - I'm definitely going balls deep.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard that he's the best non-icon CB in the game.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd quite like to get PotM Sane in the team on full chemistry somehow. Just had a re-look at his stats, they're ridiculous and he plays well enough off the bench on 6 chemistry.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard that he's the best non-icon CB in the game.
    He is immense, but a bit chunky, which might not cause a problem, but it just looks/feels a bit odd. He's definitely the best I've used, but then I haven't tried any of the ludicrously overpowered Serie A or Prem centre backs.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lack of properly good right sided forwards in this game is a real shame.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I can just about do this:

Toggle Spoiler

Prices for the 4 players I need must surely come down after TotY so I'll wait until then and that might be the side.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got him in the team already.

Just looking at options currently though - I'm definitely going balls deep.
    So you do. I couldn’t remember who the good centre back you had was

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really don't need Kante if you're getting Vieira and I'd just get the 85 version. 600k for a bit more dribbling (not needed on a CDM) and 4 more pace isn't worth it. The 85 still has 97 acceleration and 90 sprint speed with shadow.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How set on Neymar are you?

Was thinking you could slide Henry left, get TOTGS Ben Yedder in the middle then Messi on the right. Move Vieria into the center of the three and put Ronaldinho on the left the three.

Edit: never mind. Messi’s chem would be crap wouldn’t it? Even with Icon and La liga link.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really don't need Kante if you're getting Vieira and I'd just get the 85 version. 600k for a bit more dribbling (not needed on a CDM) and 4 more pace isn't worth it. The 85 still has 97 acceleration and 90 sprint speed with shadow.
    Yep, fair shout on the lower version of Vieira. Definitely want Kante still as I'm after a midfield 3 that win the ball back before short passing to the front three who work their magic.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How set on Neymar are you?

Was thinking you could slide Henry left, get TOTGS Ben Yedder in the middle then Messi on the right. Move Vieria into the center of the three and put Ronaldinho on the left the three.

Edit: never mind. Messi’s chem would be crap wouldn’t it? Even with Icon and La liga link.
    Not 100% on Neymar, but I'd like to try him. Didn't get on with Messi as I found him too weak to cope with the outright physical cheating the AI employs on Legendary. Neymar might suffer from the same problem, but his agilty and 5 star weak foot look unreal. I carried on tweaking the team last night and ended up reverting back to trying to get PotM Sane in it from the off on full chemistry. When you look at his card and employ the right chem style he's up there with most at the moment.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes sense.

There’s a few icons I would love to give a try at some point. Outside the more obvious Van Basten, Laudrup and Zanetti stand out. Although the middle wouldn’t fit in anywhere and the latter is a lot of money for full back!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's fucking ludicrous @Yevrah

Think I'm about 150k short of getting Prime Henry SBC completed if I sell about 2000 odd players.

Given the high reward packs, I could expect to hit that value en route to the final part of the SBC, so I've decided to go balls deep and sell my club in pursuit of him. It may seem foolhardy, but I figure I've only got another 6 months playing this game, hoarding continues to diminish in value and at some stage I really want that Henry, and he's not going to be knocked off his perch by a TOTS player.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those Marquee Matchup SBC's tie into a lot of players I have. Sadly no Montpellier ones on the books and I had to pay through the nose to complete it as a result, but if I can be arsed tonight could generate some serious coinage.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Merse View Post
    That's fucking ludicrous @Yevrah

Think I'm about 150k short of getting Prime Henry SBC completed if I sell about 2000 odd players.

Given the high reward packs, I could expect to hit that value en route to the final part of the SBC, so I've decided to go balls deep and sell my club in pursuit of him. It may seem foolhardy, but I figure I've only got another 6 months playing this game, hoarding continues to diminish in value and at some stage I really want that Henry, and he's not going to be knocked off his perch by a TOTS player.
    Today might be a good time with Bundesliga, Prem and Ligue 1 players going for quite a bit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today might be a good time with Bundesliga, Prem and Ligue 1 players going for quite a bit.
    Only problem is the list size. Only being able to sell 90 odd items at a time (the other 10 being high rated dup's going into the Henry SBC) is a ball ache.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A concerted effort and you'll hammer through a lot tonight. Price them right and they're snapped up in minutes.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A concerted effort and you'll hammer through a lot tonight. Price them right and they're snapped up in minutes.
    Price too low and I could run out of funds.

10 of the SBC's down, 275k remaining and not a single fucking walkout.

Only had two sodding boards - for Pisczek and Jonas. Mental given the packs on offer.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the players seemed to have dropped off in price for the marquee matchups too.

I don't think I've pulled anything decent from any of the icon packs I've got yet and I've done bloody three of them.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mane is about the best I've got, from the Schmeichel SBC I did to get a cheap icon for the 89 rated Henry SBC. Considering the pulls I've had from other SBC's this year it's disappointing.

I'm down to the last one - the 88 rated, having skipped to the 89 to utilise Schmeichel. I just need 87 rated Okocha to complete it. He's knocking about for 400k or so, and I'm down to 90k with 1700 players left and most of my supply of Gold players depleted, though I can also sell Lacazette for 40k as Henry will replace him. Were I to go down to one team I'd be able to do it with ease tonight, with Valencia, SIF Mooy, IF Alli, IF Goretzka, Boateng, Alaba, Bailly, IF Sterling and Valencia in my supposedly weaker team which won't feature Henry.

I've got another 20k coming on Thursday, and a couple of packs for FUT Champs rewards. I kinda wish I'd played all my games now, as I finished Silver 1 with 15 wins having only bothered playing 23 games. That put me on course for Gold 1, which would have been 50k and better packs. Still, if I can bring myself to carry on flogging players I should have it wrapped up for Thursday, and in time for the new WL commencing.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tempted to just move to one team and get it done?

The fake shot, which I'm now managing to use semi-regularly without completely fucking, must be one of the most overpowered moves going - It's revolutionising my attacks.

In other news, I've been using Hamsik off the bench at right full back and I think I'm going to sell my trio of Germans to accommodate him. He's better than Goretzka, Kimmich is bound to get a ToTY and Boateng isn't worth sinking 100k of coins into.

That does however mean that it may be the end for Lenglet and Rico, which I'm sure you'll all be pleased to hear.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know it.

Still haven’t finished Shearer but it will cost me about 30k more to do so and I’ll still be over 1m in the bank. I feel like I did it for buttons as the coins were still always going up but I know it wasn’t the case.

Thinking of revamping the side to pair him with Van Basten.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after last night's business this is the current team:

Sold IF Goretzka, TotGS Kimmich, Boateng, IF Rooney and SIF Lozano, so the coins are now at 6.6m. Good bit of business I think as I doubt I'll notice much of a drop in quality (if any) between the new Serie A trio and the old Bundesliga one.

In terms of next steps, I need to get an Icon in at right forward (which will get Hamsik on max chemistry), which I'm 99% sure will be one of 90 Henry, 90 Gullit or 91 Ronaldinho, but want to wait until TotY as I'm pretty sure they'll drop in price a bit between now and when it's released next week. Which one of those three would you gents go for in that position? I'm veering towards Ronaldinho myself and I have the flexibility to start him in midfield to maximise his chem if I do that.

83 and 84's are dropping in price, so I'll be stocking back up on those over the next day or so and I'm tempted to go very deep in Shadow and Hunter cards if their prices drop below 3.5k when the promo packs are out, which they might not due to not being rare cards.

EDIT: Shit, I didn't actually sell TotY Kimmich, he's still on my trade pile.

Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just been totally screwed by the sticky/broken d-pad movement and listed IF Alessandrini for min bid. I didn't even necessarily want to sell him.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yevrah I need to test out that IF Naldo. Wouldn't mind swapping him with my IF Ginter. Is IF Naldo slow?