Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3495

Thread: FIFA 18 - sponsored by capitalising the thread title

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Won my last full set 8-1 (the young french forward got 6), 2-1, 6-1 and 7-1.

Think I am getting the hang of legendary. The 2-1 was one of these where the opposition are amazing with shit chem so my team is shit. Ronaldo, Auba and Mbappe being the LW, ST and RW.

Sat 4k short of Elite 1 but I have 4 games left. Going to see if it looks doable before pushing on.
    I was wrong, I had 8 left. Probably going to do this and undoubtedly not want to play FIFA for a week as I did last time I played all of them.

Faced this side as an 81/100 before I had to go out:

92 SIF DDG
    83 Valencia
    87 Desailly
    90 Ramos
    87 Marcelo
    82 PTG Bakayoko
    87 TOTGS Casemiro
    89 Red IF Eriksen
    90 Gullit
    84 PTG Jesus
    93 Henry

Won 5-3 in ET due to them attacking too much and bringing on the bronze benchers. Disgusting side.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played all my games today and have made it to Elite 2 but it's in the gods now to see if I stay there. Lost the final match against a impossible side that had 3 legends and several TOTW players. I even put it down to professional thinkinh I'd win and get atleast a 1000 points but lost 2-1. Their winning goal was one of those where you just want to throw the god damn console out the window. I had freekick inside my box and went for a short pass up to the defender. Suddenly the defender runs away and it goes straight to their striker who lobs it in to an empty net. A normal day I'd won that match easily but I got superkeepered.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally for a game won on SB. Dropped down to professional and won fairly easily. Then went back to legendary and won 5-1. Changed the formation to a 4231 with two holding defensive midfielders and it feels much more stable. Instead of going defensive which I did previously with success on 41212(2), I go to ultra attacking from minute one and I like the way it feels. I think I also need to drop muller as for by play style, he has his back to goal often and he just isn't strong enough. 10 game winless run comes to and end. Wining the 11th with 3 games left, just sneaks me back into elite 2

Mad disappointed with the FUTMAS awards. I'm invested heavy into it, but it appears many feels the ssme way I do as player prices are just not going up enough, which indicates people just have interested in this players so far. Draxler and Miki could have been better with CAM position changes.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, I was convinced they’d position change one of them. Still tempted to do Draxler for a super sub, maybe Rugani given he’s so cheap for an 83 rated Juve player for SBCs - guessing I’m the only one here with loads of untraceable red IFs to blow in place of TOTWs due to being perhaps the only person actively playing FUT Champs this year? Either way, a desire to make use of them means I’ll at least do Herrera, Koscielny and Perhaps Alba.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have no interest in FUT Champs. I have no clue how you do it. 40 over a week is killer never mind a weekend.

With two games left I am 4k over the threshold for Elite 1. Looks like I will need to play them both to try make sure.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Finally for a game won on SB. Dropped down to professional and won fairly easily. Then went back to legendary and won 5-1. Changed the formation to a 4231 with two holding defensive midfielders and it feels much more stable. Instead of going defensive which I did previously with success on 41212(2), I go to ultra attacking from minute one and I like the way it feels. I think I also need to drop muller as for by play style, he has his back to goal often and he just isn't strong enough. 10 game winless run comes to and end. Wining the 11th with 3 games left, just sneaks me back into elite 2

Mad disappointed with the FUTMAS awards. I'm invested heavy into it, but it appears many feels the ssme way I do as player prices are just not going up enough, which indicates people just have interested in this players so far. Draxler and Miki could have been better with CAM position changes.
    Price on the players I have left are regressing to the pre FUTMAS hype prices. Trying to decide if I should get rid for what profit is there or hold them for a (hopefully) TOTW 15 special.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did it a few times last year and I told myself I'd only do it if they added an extra day.

It's just too much in such a short space of time, especially as it's a 7am start and finish for us.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I end the week with 84.5K and in Elite 1. Lets see if its enough.

Here are the current squads (hopefully the links work). Kimmich plays in both and gets a fitness card every 2 games. The centre backs rotate.

Bundesliga
    https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/1922989

Hybrid (Prem/Bundesliga)
    https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/1922984

Having read so much about Baka and Martial I figured why not. Baka has been decent (39 finishing lol) but Martial?

Toggle Spoiler

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won 3 of the last 4 on legendary. Its night and day now. Its completely different again. 59921 points this week puts me into elite 1. I should stay there now given there are only 45 minutes left until it resets

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold 3 as I lost a load of games.

Sorrentino (82 Italian GK) as my loan IF :\

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SincereTheRebel View Post
    Won 3 of the last 4 on legendary. Its night and day now. Its completely different again. 59921 points this week puts me into elite 1. I should stay there now given there are only 45 minutes left until it resets
    I had 84k and only just scraped into Elite 1?

Hero Altidore and Carvalho my best players from two Mega Packs.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to be amazing dicking Dire Maria's team

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had 84k and only just scraped into Elite 1?

Hero Altidore and Carvalho my best players from two Mega Packs.
    Pardon me. I mean elite 2 on there ps4. Would have been interesting to see if I would have made it into elite 1 if I didn't have that 10 game win-less run.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh fuck I got knocked out of Elite 2 and the best player I got was Asenjo from Villarreal. Other pack had Joao Mario for the 6469463th time or something like that.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed Gold for the first time in weekend league with yet another busy weekend meaning I had to play all my games during the two death spots - Friday daytime early hours this morning, the first is non-ELO meaning your opponent level is random and the latter is besically just full of high ranking players. Left myself needing 2 wins from 9 as I got into that latter spell, but lost 6 on the bounce (for context my record up to then had been 0.55) and lost 6 games to succession of shithouse top tier players playing narrow as fuck formations stacked with 7+ Icons.

So, back to qualifying via D1 or DKT this week. Fun. Not sure I’ll even bother as I’ll not be around much for the next couple of weekends due to Xmas.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won two mega packs and i won some bullshit matip (83). They even had the nerve to put him as shiny poster. 83 rated players should not preview like that. 86+ only or IF you ask me.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the daily SBC on the bus to work. Best player was Ruben Neves 77 rated from Wolves. Complete waste of 11 players.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another day another good prediction.

Herrera
    Muriel
    Boufa

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to do Herrera but it's not much of an upgrade and the SBC isn't all that kind.

+1 shooting, +3 dribbling and +1 defending? Pass.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancemeister View Post
    Did the daily SBC on the bus to work. Best player was Ruben Neves 77 rated from Wolves. Complete waste of 11 players.
    Watch your mouth

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few IFs in the club and a few decent level players so I might upgrade my Alaba although the way this shit is going he will need an 87+ with 3/4 IFs

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is alaba in the leak? I cant see him in the image...

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought had seen him on another and assumed he was on this. Christmas is ruined.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alana is #27 so his time has been and gone.

FUTmas Herrera is grand. Came home drunk and possibly over did the SBC by giving over Fabregas and Hamsik but he’s been fucking golden the two games I’ve played with him so far.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lost my 100% online seasons record today in my 9th game losing 3-2 (I missed so many chances and defended like a dickhead) but I followed it up with a 3-0 rage quit in the first half match to win division 9.

Really like my team right now, the front 3 (especially Martial) are fucking lethal. Mbappe though tries to defend so much even though I have him on stay forward, for most of the match Pogba plays further up the pitch.

Next upgrades will be TOTGS Kimmich and Boateng in for Aurier and Sanchez.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy Mahowry View Post
    Lost my 100% online seasons record today in my 9th game losing 3-2 (I missed so many chances and defended like a dickhead) but I followed it up with a 3-0 rage quit in the first half match to win division 9.

Really like my team right now, the front 3 (especially Martial) are fucking lethal. Mbappe though tries to defend so much even though I have him on stay forward, for most of the match Pogba plays further up the pitch.

Next upgrades will be TOTGS Kimmich and Boateng in for Aurier and Sanchez.
    I find Mbappe's tendency to come deep works well with Martial on the other flank being a lazy fuck. Mbappe is so busy he wins the ball all the time and it's becoming a regular occurence that he wins it from the opposing full back, squares to Lacazette who moves it on for a stationary Martial to thwack it home.

Pulled Alexis from my Prime Player Pack so am tempted to replace Martial with him for a few games for shits and giggles.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've had Sanchez from a pack but Bakayoko is the 'life event' twenty percent better than your bird.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alba, Junuzovic and Van Dijk.

EA scrambling to change it up?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    You've had Sanchez from a pack but Bakayoko is the 'life event' twenty percent better than your bird.
    Pulling Bakayoko in week one was big stuff. Obviously I've cycled through a fuckton of them by now.

But yeh, I think 20% better sums it up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alba, Junuzovic and Van Dijk.

EA scrambling to change it up?
    No just bullshit in the first place.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11/12 right since it was posted. Doubtful it’s bullshit.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The leak clearly through a monkey wrench into the nerds at EA network. Them switching one player trying to throw us off. Clearly they are trying to confuse and deflect us. They need to change up the whole player list moving forward.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11/12 right since it was posted. Doubtful it’s bullshit.
    3 were out already and another two leaked elsewhere without a fancy poster. Since then, 5 out of 6 were predicted many times by the guy that posts FUTmas prediction posters on reddit all the time, albeit working off different themes (dates was one for example like last year).

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That 12 doesnt include those 3. There have been 15 players.

Apparently the guy who leaked that called it out before todays release that it wouldnt be Bambaku and would be VVD. He has also said it will not be Henderson tomorrow so lets see about that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SB is just weird. For a week now, ive gone through stages where i can compete with wins on legendary to getting completely slaughtered. Again, I find myself on a six game losing streak. Some days it is easy and some days its impossible.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on a great run (7 win streak) and then I lost 4-2 against a bad team who seemed to score world class goals with every shot they took whilst I was getting superkeepered.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...w_futmas_leak/

New leak. Matuidi in for Henderson today

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lingard not Matuidi. Other two correct

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got SIF Mooy for 85k. Stats look out of this world, so I'm looking forward to giving him a whirl in place of Alli, who will move to sub for the WL.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadow on him.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be picking up SIF Mooy and Son next time I'm online. I'm using their IF and standard versions at the moment and both of those are brilliant.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadow on him.
    I like to play with two midfielders breaking forward so I opted for a hunter as I find the positioning boost to be really important. Immediately feels like a big upgrade on Alli, who I really liked and had 400+ games on him. Far better tackling and general defensive hustle, better close control around players, better crossing. He’s got 1 goal and 3 assists from his first two games. Might be better than Pogba.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 82 version was better than Pogba for me. He's a brilliant all rounder.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS. Took all 8 attempts to win the DKT yesterday which made me regret not bothering with making Gold 3 last week. Tonight, I’ve strolled to it at my first attempt, when I didn’t even want to - I just couldn’t get a game in singles or seasons.

Keep pulling Cov City and Monterrey silvers in reward packs too made 40k on my reserves of them when MMs landed and another 10k through the 3 pulled tonight from daily rewards packs and the DKT Gold pack.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF Alonso in the Futmas SBCS. Should be able to get 100k, not bad for the club players I threw in.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Lingard because he cost me about 20k, including the bargain IF I bought a few week back. I had a fair few of the players I needed in the club already.

Looks pretty good with a Hawk on him.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else got a brazilian timo wenrner who plays for juventus sbc? Im looking at him now on my screen?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was doing it, but when i went to submit. He vanished.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a glitch but seems he will be out today. His IG stats:

https://m.imgur.com/MMTjzZL

Need to see how much this costs. Very interested.