User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Did I miss something? (STATE OF THE BOARD THREAD)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last few newbies certainly are nosey aren't they?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because they're all the same cunt. I'm all for welcoming new members if they're legit new but this shite is tedious now.

More successful than most Magic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is. Let's just ignore it.

Already lost two members through this.

mischamischaracterisation Dquincy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soldier View Post
    Because they're all the same cunt. I'm all for welcoming new members if they're legit new but this shite is tedious now.
    Who gives a flying fuck. Just go along with it. Fucks sake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha I am being nosey, just never seen anyone go like this when I've lurked so didn't want to miss out on anything.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dquincy View Post
    Go along with what? Harold pretending to be a new member every other day? No thanks.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dquincy View Post
    Wind ya cunt in petal

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7om View Post
    Go along with what? Harold pretending to be a new member every other day? No thanks.
    It only took him about 5 years to work out how to use a VPN.

ram it up your shitpipe Giggles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you Google 'tehrefuge', as I had to do to find it again the other day, it shows up a couple of memes, and this gem http://www.captiongenerator.com/8444...s-latest-posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    When you Google 'tehrefuge', as I had to do to find it again the other day, it shows up a couple of memes, and this gem http://www.captiongenerator.com/8444...s-latest-posts
    Fucking Noogle. Christ, that was a strange time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDITED for phonics. 10/10 for consistency.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smiff, you should probably consider yourself lucky to be back after the last weeks antics. How about you edit/delete your post to remove a shite logout joke?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before clicking I knew the fitness advantage had to make an appearance.

Didn't disappoint.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been slow as fuck in here lately. You need to step it up.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don't have much interesting to say at the moment.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would normally have been moaning by now about how slow it is, but past caring at this stage. It's barely worth even checking in on a Saturday afternoon now.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone needs a melt down.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renewed for another year courtesy of the kitty the other day, so don't let it go to waste.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Someone needs a melt down.
    Smiffy came back recently, didn't he?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect timing really.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A conspiracy theorist might even go as far as to say it's the reason the admins decided to unban him.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll advertise on some sub-reddits. Would be surprised if we dont get a few new faces this week.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    A conspiracy theorist might even go as far as to say it's the reason the admins decided to unban him.
    I assumed they'd just banned me wrong as it was always on September 17th.

No meltdown from me for at least a few weeks.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh so I guess my fits aren't enough for you lot anymore smfh.

You'll miss me when I'm gone again

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiffy View Post
    I assumed they'd just banned me wrong as it was always on September 17th.

No meltdown from me for at least a few weeks.
    Kiko banned you for 4 months.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giggles isn't even bothering any more. Why should we?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done Smiff, you scared him off again.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The WhatsApp group is fucking well alive and kicking though with new original content.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is phonics trying to fix something because this place is slow as fuck this evening.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikó View Post
    Giggles isn't even bothering any more. Why should we?
    I'm sure you'd all survive. Even now when there is posts it's politics (which has replaced football in the "my team is better than yours" stakes for most of you now that we're middle aged), so even when there is activity, there's about 3 posts a day of any interest to me.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure you'd all survive. Even now when there is posts it's politics (which has replaced football in the "my team is better than yours" stakes for most of you now that we're middle aged), so even when there is activity, there's about 3 posts a day of any interest to me.
    What interests you in life? Clearly nothing outside of your small little bubble, and tbh haven't noticed much inside your bubble that you enjoy. Except that one hurling match you got tickets for.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been posting more than ever this summer because I've been alone in a foreign city, working on my laptop 9 hours a day, but once I go back to the States next week I'm probably gonna stop posting for the most part

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mokbull View Post
    What interests you in life? Clearly nothing outside of your small little bubble, and tbh haven't noticed much inside your bubble that you enjoy. Except that one hurling match you got tickets for.
    Of course only stuff in my bubble interests me, what a stupid statement. If something else did then it would be in by bubble too.

Though you can't really have a go at anyone for not having an interest in politics, it's boring as fuck and nothing ever changes. Any social stuff is a waste of time now too as I don't really care and you're not allowed have a non snowflake opinion about anything these days anyway.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course only stuff in my bubble interests me, what a stupid statement. If something else did then it would be in by bubble too.

Though you can't really have a go at anyone for not having an interest in politics, it's boring as fuck and nothing ever changes. Any social stuff is a waste of time now too as I don't really care and you're not allowed have a non snowflake opinion about anything these days anyway.
    You can have whatever opinions you want mate. I think most people would appreciate divergent opinions, and even if they didn't, who gives a shit. If you're afraid of sharing non-boring judgments that's on you.

As for politics, lol. I remember you saying that being interested in politics is shit because you will never be able to change anything, which is funny because in that case learning literally anything outside of what you need day-to-day for your job is equally pointless.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's mainly just because it's boring as shit to me.

People are free to go balls deep in it if they wish, it doesn't really matter. I was just making the observation that since this place has become The Politics Half it's becoming less and less interesting for me to log on to and read. Not looking to change anything, it used to annoy me but I'm way past that stage of caring now, and I can read something else if I require anyway.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't engage in about 50% of the threads on this site (UK Politics? Fucking WWE? Who watches that shit? Game of Thrones? etc etc) and yet it's still pretty fun because you can fucking yell and say dumb shit and laugh at people and there are no real-life repercussions. Still a forum eh

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mokbull View Post
    I can't engage in about 50% of the threads on this site (UK Politics? Fucking WWE? Who watches that shit? Game of Thrones? etc etc) and yet it's still pretty fun because you can fucking yell and say dumb shit and laugh at people and there are no real-life repercussions. Still a forum eh
    QFT.

The hip-hop thread is so quiet these days that I resorted to watching Ian play XCOM.

Also I can’t believe the video of the Irish family with the bat in the kitchen didn’t even make it to TTH, never mind it’s own thread (which it truly deserved.)
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone start a thread about the black man knocking out the nazi.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you all why the board is shit if you really wanted to.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lack of a 'Best Babes' thread?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's because you've all been programmed to have the same exact conversations and fuck off literally anything else. Making new threads about anything is generally frowned upon (there's a thread for that already!). Instead of just making conversation most posts otherwise turn into who can say the wittiest and shittiest thing about each other.

It's a faux-intellectual circle jerk at best. I mean John literally gives out infractions to people for posting memes with 'rAcIaL sLuRs' when there's 15 people who post here regularly. No one is actually bothered or offended but by God ORDER will rule. Mostly everything that happens on this website is a masturbatory exercise in faux morality.

Which I'm not saying John isn't doing what he's supposed to but sometimes you really have to wonder what the point is? This place is moderated as if there's thousands of fragile humans that post here when in reality it's 10-15 people who have all gotten too comfortable with each other to the point they probably couldn't be offended by anything they saw here even if one tried to offend.

Most of you don't enjoy each other's company whatsoever. The ones that do have apparently fucked off to WhatsApp.

You spend more time complaining about the lack of content on the board than actually trying to make content on the board. Meme thread, perfect example. There's more posts in the meme thread bitching about the memes than people actually just posting things they thought are funny. So fucking what you don't get it. You're not the center of the world. Engage someone and tell them that and by God they're going to post 16 more times just to make sure you get how not funny it is because that's somehow funnier than just following the thread.

Hell, this thread is a perfect example. There's been more posts in this thread since it got bumped bitching about the board than all the other threads combined. So make threads about shit you're interested in! A website full of 12 "Official" threads and little else isn't going to thrive. If you just posted more threads about more specific things it would give people more license to comment on them specifically.

I'm not saying become a clickbait website where thread titles are misleading, but what harm would it really do to have more threads? If you're afraid it'll be too much to moderate, get someone to help you. I don't get it.

Nevermind that anyone who doesn't share the same exact opinion gets generally mugged off. Everyone truly thinks they're the smartest person in the room at all times.

I'm sorry it just reeks of people who have very little control in their actual lives coming on here trying to feel like men again.

Which isn't to say I'm not fond of you all. I don't know you in real life, how would I form an actual opinion of you? I'm sure you're all very nice in person.

It's just funny how you guys act but then simultaneously wonder how the fuck is it possible no one wants to post here.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could've at least waited until someone said "go on then".

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had this discussion 10 years ago. The reason there are (and will be over time) fewer posts/members is because ever since we cut off from the FM sections, there's been no reason for anyone to join. We do remarkably well considering.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhnaldo View Post
    It's because you've all been programmed to have the same exact conversations and fuck off literally anything else. Making new threads about anything is generally frowned upon (there's a thread for that already!). Instead of just making conversation most posts otherwise turn into who can say the wittiest and shittiest thing about each other.

It's a faux-intellectual circle jerk at best. I mean John literally gives out infractions to people for posting memes with 'rAcIaL sLuRs' when there's 15 people who post here regularly. No one is actually bothered or offended but by God ORDER will rule. Mostly everything that happens on this website is a masturbatory exercise in faux morality.

Which I'm not saying John isn't doing what he's supposed to but sometimes you really have to wonder what the point is? This place is moderated as if there's thousands of fragile humans that post here when in reality it's 10-15 people who have all gotten too comfortable with each other to the point they probably couldn't be offended by anything they saw here even if one tried to offend.

Most of you don't enjoy each other's company whatsoever. The ones that do have apparently fucked off to WhatsApp.

You spend more time complaining about the lack of content on the board than actually trying to make content on the board. Meme thread, perfect example. There's more posts in the meme thread bitching about the memes than people actually just posting things they thought are funny. So fucking what you don't get it. You're not the center of the world. Engage someone and tell them that and by God they're going to post 16 more times just to make sure you get how not funny it is because that's somehow funnier than just following the thread.

Hell, this thread is a perfect example. There's been more posts in this thread since it got bumped bitching about the board than all the other threads combined. So make threads about shit you're interested in! A website full of 12 "Official" threads and little else isn't going to thrive. If you just posted more threads about more specific things it would give people more license to comment on them specifically.

I'm not saying become a clickbait website where thread titles are misleading, but what harm would it really do to have more threads? If you're afraid it'll be too much to moderate, get someone to help you. I don't get it.

Nevermind that anyone who doesn't share the same exact opinion gets generally mugged off. Everyone truly thinks they're the smartest person in the room at all times.

I'm sorry it just reeks of people who have very little control in their actual lives coming on here trying to feel like men again.

Which isn't to say I'm not fond of you all. I don't know you in real life, how would I form an actual opinion of you? I'm sure you're all very nice in person.

It's just funny how you guys act but then simultaneously wonder how the fuck is it possible no one wants to post here.
    u mad?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the place looking for 01/02 tactics.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'The Wittiest and the Shittiest' should become the official TTH motto/front page description.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're not very nice in person, we're fucking absolutely appalling members of the human race.

Except Kiko and his merry band of homosexual musketeers. Cunts they are too.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All pretty true though innit.
    I'm a twit

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've definitely spent more time wondering why I post here than wondering why other people don't.